The conference organisers are PAMIS Scotland (Charity Number 1011895) and the Research Centre for Transformative Change: Educational & Life Transitions, which is part of the University of Dundee. The conference organisers are being supported by Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau.
The personal information you provide us will be used by the conference organisers to help organise and evaluate the Promoting Inclusion, Transforming Lives International Conference 2017.
Details will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The information you provide us on registration will not be shared with third parties except in the following necessary ways:
- Name, e-mail address, institute, research interests and talk details will be published in the conference programme, which will be distributed to all delegates and published online.
- Name, meal choices and dietary requirements will be given to any catering organisations used for the conference.
- Name and appropriate accessibility requirements will be disclosed to transport providers, accommodation and conference venues where assistance may need to be arranged.
- Name, e-mail address, institute will be given to Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau for the purpose of keeping you informed about the planning of the conference.
- Name, e-mail address, institute will be given to Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau for the purpose of administering the post event evaluation survey who will present the full report to the conference organisers.
- Name, e-mail address, institute will be held for the purpose of informing you of future conferences and events which might be of interest to you.
- By request of law enforcement agencies bearing a warrant for the detection and prevention of crime.
If your details change after registering for the conference, we encourage you to notify us of any changes by e-mailing us at email@example.com so we can update your details.
You can request a copy of all details we have stored about you in relation to the PITL International Conference 2017. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests for a copy of your records.